Any chance of some iPad help please ?

Reaction score
I have just purchased a mini iPad for a completely different project. It is my first Apple product, I'm a Windows man really. But I also thought it would be a good idea to have the ability to view my 3 camera Hikvision CCTV system on it in the same way that my Wife does on her normal sized iPad which was all set up when we had the system installed.

I downloaded the app (in fact I downloaded 2), iVMS-4500 Lite and iVMS-4500 HD but when I get them on the iPad screen I can't get the cameras to show. I have changed my password, got a verification code from HikVision but all I can get is what is shown below. I have tried various login options, including the one for the CCTV system itself but I still can't get the cameras to show. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please ? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. IMG_8032.JPG IMG_8034.JPG IMG_8035.JPG

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just a question, a I don't use iVMS of any flavor (I have Blue Iris VMS and the Blue Iris app on iPhone and Android):
Why are there no network / signal strength bars of any type (Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE) up in the red band at the top on either side?

Reaction score
Just a question, a I don't use iVMS of any flavor (I have Blue Iris VMS and the Blue Iris app on iPhone and Android):
Why are there no network / signal strength bars of any type (Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE) up in the red band at the top on either side?
Thanks Tony. I'm afraid I can't answer your question but I had a look at my Wife's iPad and there were no other icons/bars than there is shown on mine above. No signal strength indicators or anything like that. What I did find bizarre is that she doesn't appear to be logged in (when you click the icon in the top left corner) whereas I am. Maybe I am logged in icorrectly ?