Anyone help me to buy hikvision camera to ID'ing someone?

seungbaekm

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought Laview LK-KN988P84A4 system for my business and only the NVR and 2 camera used.

Picture quality is decent to see what happened.

So I am plan to install remain 2 cameras (model LK-PB932F4) at home to see what happened.

Additionally, I want to buy another 2 "better" IP Hikvision camera to ID'ing someone and

NVR to record all the 4 cameras. (I don't need more than 4 cameras)

About the Hikvision camera.

I don't care the shape of the camera(dome or bullet). It will install exterior wall.(no awning)

I strongly hope the camera can be turn on/off night vision permanently.

I noticed sometimes night vision make a worse video quality. My street is always light on,

so night vision is not important, but need to turned on/off manually.

And absolutely clear image needed.

Price range may be around $200 per camera, but not absolutely.

Any NVR that records 4 cameras above without problem will be OK.

I will buy them separately instead of all in one system that sells NVR+cameras in one box

because I heard that bundled camera usually lower spec than sells separately.

Any idea?

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I bought Laview LK-KN988P84A4 system for my business and only the NVR and 2 camera used.

Picture quality is decent to see what happened.

So I am plan to install remain 2 cameras (model LK-PB932F4) at home to see what happened.

Additionally, I want to buy another 2 "better" IP Hikvision camera to ID'ing someone and

NVR to record all the 4 cameras. (I don't need more than 4 cameras)

About the Hikvision camera.

I don't care the shape of the camera(dome or bullet). It will install exterior wall.(no awning)

I strongly hope the camera can be turn on/off night vision permanently.

I noticed sometimes night vision make a worse video quality. My street is always light on,

so night vision is not important, but need to turned on/off manually.

And absolutely clear image needed.

Price range may be around $200 per camera, but not absolutely.

Any NVR that records 4 cameras above without problem will be OK.

I will buy them separately instead of all in one system that sells NVR+cameras in one box

because I heard that bundled camera usually lower spec than sells separately.

Any idea?

Hi thanks for the message. So you want a complete new set up?

Have you had a look at the new Hikvision 8MP range this will give you a very good quality and they are very reasonably priced now.

Which country you based?

seungbaekm

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the message. So you want a complete new set up?

Have you had a look at the new Hikvision 8MP range this will give you a very good quality and they are very reasonably priced now.

Which country you based?
Yeah, I need a new system and want to buy one or two of highest video quality of cameras and a decent nvr system to record the cameras. I was thinking to buy the nvr and camera separately instead of all in one kit. I may use 4 or less cameras totally.

And I plan to connect LK-PB932F4 to the new nvr.

I have searched 6MP cameras, but didn't know any 8MP hikvision camera on market. I will search them too.

And I live in NY, USA.

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah, I need a new system and want to buy one or two of highest video quality of cameras and a decent nvr system to record the cameras. I was thinking to buy the nvr and camera separately instead of all in one kit. I may use 4 or less cameras totally.

And I plan to connect LK-PB932F4 to the new nvr.

I have searched 6MP cameras, but didn't know any 8MP hikvision camera on market. I will search them too.

And I live in NY, USA.
Do you know if that camera works with Hikvision NVR's?

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
also we offer free delivery to the USA if the order is above £400.00. However note that our Hikvision products are EU spec.

seungbaekm

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you know if that camera works with Hikvision NVR's?
Thank you for the reply.
What I heard is that LaView is re-branded Hikvision cameras in US. I thought it will works with Hikvision NVR, too.
I didn't test with Hikvision NVR, so no clue yet.

But one more problem I got is that LK-PB932F4(AC adapter is used) is not responding when I directly connected to my wireless router. Camera seems powered on, but when I go to 192.168.1.1, I cannot see IP camera's IP address. Also ONVIF manager prorgram(Windows 10 verion) cannot recognize the camera, too. Pressed Reset button back of camera, but still same problem. If the problem is not solved, then I may purchase a whole new sets.

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.
What I heard is that LaView is re-branded Hikvision cameras in US. I thought it will works with Hikvision NVR, too.
I didn't test with Hikvision NVR, so no clue yet.

But one more problem I got is that LK-PB932F4(AC adapter is used) is not responding when I directly connected to my wireless router. Camera seems powered on, but when I go to 192.168.1.1, I cannot see IP camera's IP address. Also ONVIF manager prorgram(Windows 10 verion) cannot recognize the camera, too. Pressed Reset button back of camera, but still same problem. If the problem is not solved, then I may purchase a whole new sets.
Okay let me know.