App configuration DMSS not saving remote configuration for motion detection

Zorra2

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using the SmartPSS app for Mac and the DMSS app for mobile. On mobile, I can get push notifications to work on my mobile, but when I try to go into remote configuration in the DMSS app on mobile and make sure to go into motion detection and its advanced settings, I can't successfully save the configuration. Well to be precise: I actually can save it, but when I go away from the menu, it doesn't save my setting and it keep disabling the 'advanced configuration' setting. Because of this I get a lot of push notifications, as it doesn't save the 'region/zone' setting which I am trying to get to work to prevent getting unnecessary push notifications.

Note: the second option for 'Advanced Configuration' is by default OFF. In all three I have set it to ON and clicked SAVE, it says it is saved, but it will never save as ON. When I exit to the previous menu and go back to the Motion Detection settings, the Advanced Configuration button is set back to OFF.
In the "advanced settings" menu of Motion Detection is the ability to set the Detection Zones/Region for each camera. Two of my cameras face a busy road so I have gone into the region/zone and marked the place the road occupies as exempt from tracking the motion (turned the squares CLEAR from the default RED) and I've saved those settings.

The ZONE/Region settings DO save to each camera and/or the NVR, however since I cannot save the option to turn ON the Motion Detection "Advanced Settings", I believe the motion detection region settings are not being used or applied. Hence I get hundreds of motion sensor notifications per day triggered by motion in the regions/zones I specifically have marked I don't want motion to be detected.

What can I do to fix this, please?

Using these btw:
DH-IPC-HDW3841EM-S-S2
DHI-NVR4104-P-4KS3