Assistance with Profiles/Schedules/Alerts

lambodad

n3wb
Reaction score
All of my cams record all movement, I have a couple that I would like to continue that "setup" for recording all movement, but would ALSO like to trigger an audible sound in the alerts between 11PM to 6AM. I can't quite wrap my head around how the Alerts/triggers/schedule and profiles work. I assume what I need to do is on the individual cam settings. The trigger Tab has a profile drop down with "Motion Sensor" checked on all the profiles. In the Alerts I have set the Night mode to sound the alarm, So this brings me to the Schedule and the profiles. I have no global schedules set since I record all movement. When I go to the individual schedule tab I can see where I can edit the days/times for each profile, however how do I set a profile automatically based on the day/time? So for example how to I make the Night profile active (so that it records and triggers the alarm) between 11P-6A then revert back to Active profile and only record movement?

Thanks for any help

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would avoid playing with the schedule override (Versus using global). that is on each camera, the colorful thing should be set only in the main "Options/Schedule". If you wish some cameras to obey different schedule times then use the ones on each, but that gets confusing, very fast. The profile changes will be automatic with time. I have night, day, and evening myself. Alarm is set on Alerts tab. You can check the first item to send sound to your PC or camera speaker. You can amplify either and use a paging horn for best results.