Axis Camera Station: Door/Window sensors?

oguruma

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'd like to find a solution that supports cameras, door access, and movement/door alarms.

I know Axis Camera Station can also manage door access, but what about things like door/window sensors? I'd like to be able to trigger events based on a door/window that gets opened.

Some Googling told me that Axis used to make a series of sensors that used Z-Wave, but on their site it says "New Product coming soon..."

Does anybody ahve any experience with this?

olihur5

n3wb
Reaction score
These brands offer diverse security systems with door/window sensors and surveillance cameras. If having centralized control is important to you, they could be great options to consider(Nest Secure, Samsung SmartThings ,Ring Alarm)

Geson88

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd like to find a solution that supports cameras, door access, and movement/door alarms.

I know Axis Camera Station can also manage door access, but what about things like door/window sensors? I'd like to be able to trigger events based on a door/window that gets opened.

Some Googling told me that Axis used to make a series of sensors that used Z-Wave, but on their site it says "New Product coming soon..."

Does anybody ahve any experience with this?
Hi,

I am not sure, but I think it is possible for you to use the I/O ports of Axis cameras to achieve what you are looking for...

Good luck!
Best regards from Luxembourg!