Axis Digital Autotracking

AGPharmD

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an Axis M3045 and have downloaded Axis’ free digital auto-tracking app. It’s a fun little tool, I just can’t for the life of me figure out how stream this viewing mode. Is this even possible? Or is it restricted to Axis VMS? Or maybe I’m missing something obvious.

I’m using Blue Iris.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I've used it with Genetec's Security Center where the "tracking" video appears in it's own stream. Try sending a help desk request to Axis tech support and see if they can provide a rtsp url for that tracking stream. You might have to create a free Axis account to submit a help desk request.
The next time I log into the customer's system, I'll do a little more investigating to see if I can find a stream profile.

AGPharmD

n3wb
Reaction score
I've used it with Genetec's Security Center where the "tracking" video appears in it's own stream. Try sending a help desk request to Axis tech support and see if they can provide a rtsp url for that tracking stream. You might have to create a free Axis account to submit a help desk request.
The next time I log into the customer's system, I'll do a little more investigating to see if I can find a stream profile.
Thanks for the input- I will give that a shot when I get a chance and let you know what they say. I appreciate any further info you are able to uncover.

I installed the app in on an M3026 which uses the older interface (version 6 vs 9 on the M3045) wondering if maybe something would hint towards a solution- but no luck.

To be honest I find Axis’ settings interface a bit more complicated than seems necessary, especially the older interfaces.