Aztec ip camera rtsp help

deejaypein

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Fellow camers
I bought 3 Aztech WIPC410HD ip camera and i want to view the rtsp streams from both cameras (i'm using vlc) ! the manual ays the url for the camera stream is /1 for main stream and /2 for second stream ! when i connect to the cam (over wan) via the url (rtsp:/ipadress:554/1) it shows the feed of only the first camera ! does anyone know how can i view the feed of the other 2 cameras ?
Help is much appreciated

deejaypein

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your response kind sir !
I think we have a bit of misunderstanding here ! i didnt make my self clear enough ! my bad ! So the issue is i got these 3 cameras ive linked them to the mobile app at home ( using same network ) but when i'm at work i have to use the web interface or the rtsp stream to view my cameras ( app works only on the same network ) when i input my homes ip adress (not local) i am able to view only the feed of one camera i don't know how to switch to the ther cameras ! I've had hikvision ip cams and the channel was included in the rtsp url (rtsp:/<address>:<port>/Streaming/Channels/<id>/ ) but the rtsp url of the new cameras i've got only allows me to switch from primary stream to second stream ! is there a way to switch between the cameras either on rtsp or on web interface doesnt mater !

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A word of warning, having your cameras directly accessible on internet is a security hazard using port forwarding (may get hacked, denial of service, etc.), you should use something like wireguard or openvpn. That said, see if you can change the port used for each camera, for example if you are using 554 on the first cam, change the second one to 555, etc. and port forward them too. Note that many people have good luck using TinyCam Pro app, you may want to try that first. He has a free version that you can try out firstt

Another option is to use something like Blue Iris (many here do), motioneye, zoneminder, shinobi, etc and a mobile app.

Last edited: