Feb 4, 2020
Minnesota USA
IMG_3414.jpeg

Yet they all show up as remote cams on my Amcrust NVR

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpeg
    IMG_3415.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 0
What the what? The green stripe of death?

Attachments

• IMG_3417.png
    IMG_3417.png
    959.5 KB · Views: 0
Check the BI logs to see what it says. Not sure that's what it is but BI drops cams much easier than some other VMS/viewers. And it takes a little while to recover when it does so you'll see it more. When it happens, check the time stamp in the Amcrest/on camera and see if it's actually moving or stalled. e.g., Some crappy Wyze cams I have can stall out for 5 or 10 seconds and their app looks like everything is fine unless you look close to see that the time's not moving. Never drops them, just shows a static image. BI balks immediately and drops them and throws up the problem screen until some time passes after it recovers.

Reactions: Flintstone61
A restart of each individual cam from the console straightened it out.
Seems Macrium Reflect was hogging the free space on the Seagate 8TB until the drive was 99% full. Screwing with the overhead BI needed to write and read. I had not restricted the backup disc image folder to a size equaling or exceeding the Blue Iris " new" folder size of 4TB.
Then I deleted about 10 Windows .ISO's from XP, 7 Vista, 8. which increased free space from 28GB to 64GB.
Then for good measure I moved ahead about 11 months in versions of BI...
Now I'm cloning the Seagate 8TB to a new WD82PURZ.
1727938076604.png

Last edited:
Transferring 8TB on a 99% full drive....o_O She's at 4% after about 30 min.