BI Not connecting to internet for updates

dbrannon79

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all, I have had BI up and running fine on a PC for a while now and not had any issues with updates or anything so far. I have the pc setup with windows 10 and running headless in my server rack where I can use remote desktop to log in and do regular maintenance on it.

Well today I logged in and checked up on it since my other desktop pc's had restarted for windows updates. upon opening the pc through RDP I was greeted with this message... I closed it, restarted the pc and tried to check for any updates and got the same message. open a browser to check for internet connection and it pulled up a random website just fine. I double checked the windows firewall settings and also verified the network was set up as private as on occasion I have seen with some windows updates that it will reset the network and switch to public. all looked good.

would this message indicate that the BI update servers are just down right now or is there other things I can check?

1668058769569.png

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I get the same when I tried just now. Must be down for the moment.

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I suspect they are performing some maintenance as their main site and forums are all out of commission at this time.