BI web viewer issues...

Reaction score
I'm having some intermittent troubles with the web viewer for BI and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction on where to look for a solution.
Problem: Occasionally (no rhyme or reason) the web viewer will just say "CONNECTING" when you double click on one of the camera's. The stored clips on the left side of the screen will not load for 2-3 minutes. Our security guard is the one who uses the system the most and that's why this is a problem. BTW, this is all over a LAN.

Observations: System runs at an average of 65% CPU utilization - even when this event is happening. The CPU isn't spiked.
I don't believe the network is the issue because it can happen during the day when there is lots of LAN traffic and and night when there is none.
I have tried looking through BI logs and Windows logs but I don't see anything.
We have two dvr systems with about 30 camera's each (inside & outside). The dvr with the outdoor cameras seems to do it slightly more but that could be because the security guard is usually only looking at those cameras. They don't usually click around on the indoor cameras.
When this event happens, I can use remote desktop to get on DVR and open the console with no slowness or issues whatsoever.
A reboot fixes it if I don't feel like waiting for 2-5 minutes for "CONNECTING" to stop.
I tried to use UI2 to see if that helped, but it does the same thing.
Edit: When this event occurs, it's not just the guard PC that is affected. You will get the same "CONNECTING" from any computer.

Our setup:
i7-5820K, 16GB RAM
(30) Hikvision DS-2CD2142FWD-I

Anyone have any thoughts?
Thank you,
Doug