BI5 Alert On triggers after Breaktime?

bbakels

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an issue with blueiris 5, since a certain BI update. I have alerts on all my cams, however I see these alert ON triggers are now triggered AFTER the set Breaktime in the Trigger tab? Is this by design?

I would like to still have my breaktime on e.g. 20 secs, for the alertrecording time, and have my alert be send out immediately upon detecting motion (in this case). I use webrequest as on alert, which work immediatly when I test the trigger. I also added other action --> pushnotifications, but they behave the same. They are only send after the expired breaktime.

If i set breaktime for that cam to 5 seconds, it trigger the alert ON after 5 seconds. this hapens on all my cameras (migrated from BI4) but this worked before on BI5 as well, but since several weeks it is not working anymore.

regards

Bart

Last edited:

bbakels

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
disregard this post, Its realted to the homeseer 3 plugin i am using which is not working with BI5 yet. however it seems the alert queu is waiting on the alert to be ran before triggering another alert.