Blue Iris - Annke NC800 low FPS and KB/S issue

Reaction score
Good day everyone,

I am posting looking for some help to troubleshoot one of my new cameras that I just recently added to my system.
A little background: about 5 months back I repurposed old components and setup a IPCam sever to replace my google nest cameras that were totally garbage. I installed some Annke cameras and setup Blue Iris without any major issues and have been loving the setup.

Over the weekend I was able to install two pending Annke NC800 cameras, but unfortunately I cannot figure out why one of them is giving me issues. Currently I am using three NC800 cameras which are running at 4k 8.3mp 25fps/0.5fps and average 1200-1600kb/s when I inspect camera properties within Blue Iris. But the fourth NC800 camera is giving me problems. (There is a fifth camera which is a 8mp dual lense running at 4k 20fps/0.50fps 1600kb/s as well)

The camera in question is my Front Door that I have it positioned in a way that ideally I would need to be rotated 270 to be viewed vertically within Blue Iris. Currently when I configure the camera without rotation it is running at 4k 25fps/0.5fps, but only receiving about 200kb/s. Furthermore, when I set the rotation vertically, the frames drop down to about 12fps and live video feed is basically non existent, there is no movement when I walk across the camera and alerts take minutes before the frames appear for the AI to analyze them.

I have reached out to Annke for support but they obviously wont help me with third party software.

The server consists of an i9 9900KF, 32gigs of ram, an RTX 3080, and plenty of space on surveillance drives.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Last edited: