Blue iris APP version 5.8.4.5 for android

jeffwhite

n3wb
Reaction score
Having an issue where not all the cameras will work on the app and have a red line accross there app. Is there a fix for this or do i have something not set right in blue iris. It was working but been a few updates since so thinking that is the issue. See attached image.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I assume you first made sure you can see the cameras on the BI console on the computer and that it isn't these cameras or power supply for them that went out?

Provided you see it on the console and it worked until an update, then I would suggest you send an email to BI support.

jeffwhite

n3wb
Reaction score
I assume you first made sure you can see the cameras on the BI console on the computer and that it isn't these cameras or power supply for them that went out?

Provided you see it on the console and it worked until an update, then I would suggest you send an email to BI support.
Yes they all work on the blueiris application on the pc as well as on the webgui internally and externally. And on the app it is not all the cameras that don't work but most of them. There is not a specific setting on an individual camera settings that i would think i would need to enable.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I am aware of and I don't recall anyone coming here with that issue. But maybe you accidently hit something or an update broke it.

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Figured it out, if you enable the audio ii blue iris for a camera in my case hikvision you must enable for each video stream on the camera itself for video type to video & audio
Can you explain what you did, I'm not following. I think I might be having a similar problem. Certain cameras in my android app are blank when I pull up the individual camera. As a group, they work fine. They also work fine in my wife's Apple app. Ironically, it's only the Hikvision cameras. Everything is working with the Dahua cams.

Screenshot_20240121_112847_Blue Iris.jpg