BLUE IRIS CODE RECOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi anyone out there lost their Blue Iris code • this edited post promoted bp2008 to respond in a little program that will help, the code is jumbled but I'm sure you will work it out,

Well done bp2008!
we got there in the end!

Happy Code Recovery People!

All the best keyboard warriors!

Last edited:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
You realize how shady that sounds? Why would someone want to share their Blue Iris registration key with a stranger?

Here, I built a program anyone can run on a PC with Blue Iris registered on it, and it will tell you the key that was used. It is easy enough to pull out of the registry.

Source code available for the suspicious :)

Attachments

misterfredsr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You gota love the good great members of this forum, they look after everyone here.
Thanks to the helpful members, actually thanks to all.

Reaction score
May sound shady to people who would use the key but just trying to help people who had lost their key, it's great to see someone who had answered this with a program. Good job ....,

Let's hope ther is no ransom ware in those zips, who knows these days!

Shame u didn't respond to all the other people who lost their keys!

Does your program re order the key as it's stored in the registry in the wrong order?

Any how well done sir!

Last edited:

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
May sound shady to people who would use the key but just trying to help people who had lost their key, it's great to see someone who had answered this with a program. Good job ....,

Let's hope ther is no ransom ware in those zips, who knows these days!

Shame u didn't respond to all the other people who lost their keys!

Any how well done sir!
What people who lost their keys???

You are full of shit, I think. And with all of two posts trying to get people to "trust" you to help them..uh I say scam. Bye bye.

misterfredsr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have my key in a email forwared to another email and I keep a printed copy under my computer.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Does your program re order the key as it's stored in the registry in the wrong order?
Yup. Though I am assuming it is a static re-ordering, since it was the same on both machines I tested against.

No doubt it was supposed to be some kind of security measure, reordering the key like that. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.