Blue Iris IOS v1.63.10 no longer connecting to my BI remotely

byee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm running Blue Iris v4 at home on my i7 computer and running the BI IOS v1.63.10 on my iPhone for 3+ years.

My internet provider reset my router by reseting the router back to its default settings over the weekend and now I can't access my BI v4 remotely using the IOS v1.63.10 app. I've confirmed the IP's in the webserver tab to make sure the local IP is correct for my i7 as well as confirming the WAN address. I've also checked to make sure my dns entry in freedns also matches. I've also verified the settings on my iphone - BI license, LAN and WAN addresses.

The BI IOS app works perfectly fine when I'm connected to local LAN but not remotely outside my network.

I set this up years ago and its been runnning GREAT until this weekend when my internet serivce provider wiped out my router but I can't remember if I'm missing a step.

Any suggestions or ideas for me?

Thank you!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1^^.
In Blue Iris go to "options", "web server" and see what port the web server has been set up for via HTTP; as stated by @IAmATeaf that's the port that needs to be forwarded in the router to the LAN IP of the BI server.