Blue Iris RTSP Stream Logging Out

o6blink

n3wb
Reaction score
Our Blue Iris has been running stable since the initial installation. We stream our cameras from Blue Iris over RTSP to VLC. Starting today, our staff has been mentioning their streams keep disconnecting after a couple minutes - and they have to re-open again repeatedly. After checking the logs in Blue Iris, the stream sessions are logging off for each user 2 1/2 minutes after login - repeatedly. Looks like a new version was auto-installed 5/25, but the issues started today.

Does anyone have any input on this? I can't figure it out for the life of me. Already rebooted, installed a different version of Blue Iris (Currently sitting on 5.9.2.0 - upgraded from 5.9.1.6).

Attachments

Bruce_H

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Step one would be to turn off the auto update! and stick with doing updates manually, then you are less likely to get these sort of unexpected glitches. if you only apply updates that are marked as stable!
Can you go back to the version that you had that was running fine to see if it resolves the problem?

seglo

n3wb
Reaction score
I am still eligible for support. I sent them a link to my thread.

TidalWaveOne

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Same problem here!!! After updating to the latest stable version - 5.9.1.6 (5/24/2024). I am going to try to revert to a previous version.

Well, trying to upgrade to the latest version first (5.9.2.3)... let's see if that fixes it... RTSP streaming now... will it hold for over 2 minutes... standby... NO!!! Going to revert to 5.9.0.7 (5/2/2024) and try that... YES!!! Reverting to 5.9.0.7 seems to have fixed the problem.

Last edited: