Blue Iris Timeline Export WEB UI

DezertManiac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello All,

Is there a way to export footage from BI Timeline Web UI as opposed from Clips.
Here is the thing, I need to export footage from the end of a clip and beginning of the next clip, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it, I guess I can tried exporting as two separate clips and merging together but I'll rather just do one.
I can't seems to figure out how to do it from actual timeline, TIA.

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I've only ever done this from the BI desktop app - right-click on the timeline while playing back a group, or multiple cameras.
For example, this screenshot shows the context menu after selecting the start and end frames (the highlighted gray portion).
2023_12_31_10_20_36-BlueIris.png

@TonyR - Out of curiosity I've looked at the UI3 help, but I cannot find the equivalent of this process when playing back a group in the Timeline view. It's possible I'm just not seeing this.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've only ever done this from the BI desktop app - right-click on the timeline while playing back a group, or multiple cameras.
For example, this screenshot shows the context menu after selecting the start and end frames (the highlighted gray portion).
View attachment 181328

@TonyR - Out of curiosity I've looked at the UI3 help, but I cannot find the equivalent of this process when playing back a group in the Timeline view. It's possible I'm just not seeing this.
I don't export from UI3 either, I do it from the BI console. Also, my UI3 is pretty old (153), has no timeline view .:idk:

DezertManiac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
View attachment 181328

Thanks for the reply back, but yeah, same findings as you, can't seem to find the equivalent of the process on UI3, unfortunately the desktop is remote from me. I'll try to VPN to desktop and see if I can do it that way, I find the UI version to be very convenient though, thus the reason for asking.

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply back, but yeah, same findings as you, can't seem to find the equivalent of the process on UI3, unfortunately the desktop is remote from me. I'll try to VPN to desktop and see if I can do it that way, I find the UI version to be very convenient though, thus the reason for asking.
Calling @bp2008