Blue iris update 5.3.2.11 glitching loss of signal live view problems

leec32

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

Just in need of help, i have used bi for around 2 years and not really had many problems but i am not sure if it was this latest update yesterday that has caused this or something else

i have a swan dvr8 4980 CCTV system upstairs in one room connected to tp link home plugs and BI installed on my pc down stairs, i7 processor, 16gig ram, GeForce GTX 1650

5 cameras all which work fine through the dvr and also using swans home safe view app that is installed on my pc

Main use is for live view and sentry ai.

since the update yesterday to 5.3.2.11 all cameras just keep loosing connection, every 2-3 min, they keep freezing, glitching etc

i have played around with settings like limit live preview rate, hardware acceleration, max rate, receive buffer but nothing helps

now and again the signal would drop but nothing like this and it has only started happening since yesterday, i am pulling my hair out now lol, i have even done a fresh install of BI to see if that would help

has anyone else experienced this since the update or could have any idea

Thanks

leec32

n3wb
Reaction score
still the same, went back to a version from July, i have no idea, tried to routers also, my tp link which i have always used and my bt business smart hub

leec32

n3wb
Reaction score
In what way do you mean please, modem/router, home plugs etc or setup in BI

reapur

n3wb
Reaction score
Go back to the previous version you were using to see if the problem goes away?
Can you please tell me how to go back to a previous version? do I just install an older setup file or is there a built in roll back? - Thanks