Blue irs tools setup

bj983

n3wb
Reaction score
Will blue irs tools work on windows XP ? I have tried the setup but stopped saying files need updated ? Give it ok to update and restart but get the same thing no install ? I'm using windows xp and blue irs 4 must be missing something.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Will blue irs tools work on windows XP ? I have tried the setup but stopped saying files need updated ? Give it ok to update and restart but get the same thing no install ? I'm using windows xp and blue irs 4 must be missing something.
Blue Iris Tools will work on Windows XP. I'm not exactly sure what you're seeing, could you possibly post or PM me a screen shot? If you are unable to install BIT using the installation program, try extracting the files from error-files only for issues.zip located in the first post of the BIT thread.

bj983

n3wb
Reaction score
Run setup.exe .... Copying DLL files .... Then I get

Screen message when running setup.exe ?

setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system. Click ok if you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart windows before you can run setup again. Click cancel to exit setup without updating system .

i have checked updates, none?
have clicked let setup do update, restarted, reinstalled, same thing.
have clicked cancel.

got error files zip opened ran apps.
update app nothing.
setup app did samething
ran bi tools app from there.. Running but wants to use bi3 program instead of bi4, I have both just upgraded to bi4.
Now need to read and how to use.
closed down restarted now looking at bi4 wants to update.
ok update download ran Error... Blue iris updater invalid picture ?

Last edited by a moderator:

bj983

n3wb
Reaction score
Issues resolved, up and running. Used error files zip to get it going. Thanks Mike for the error zip help