blueiris 65% cpu vs uc survivance 15% cpu same configuration

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i saving in bvr, the cpu usage is the same

i want main stream in preview, is too dificult understand this?
You really need mainstream in multi-camera preview mode? Really. Gimme a break. You can't have a big enough monitor to justify that.

A high bitrate substream is more than sufficient for multi-camera view and has been a staple of NVRs for years....

And when you solo a camera you get mainstream.

And all along the mainstream is being recorded.

Regardless, you are still doing something wrong. Before substreams came to be in BI I was running more cameras than you on a 4th gen at less CPU than you are seeing on a 9th gen. Clearly user error somewhere.

You can either argue with the great advice given here by me and others - @fenderman knows BI better than probably anyone other than the BI developer - or reluctantly agree to try the suggestions we gave.

Here is a D1 substream - you mean to tell me in multi-camera view that isn't good enough for your needs?

1696720661519.png

reloar

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Once again even with the mainstream you should normally be under 10%...
The one time I've seen this behavior was due to a bad driver on the network card.. what don't you understand when we tell you that we have systems many of them running on weaker hardware with a much larger load, and this was the case even before using substrings... You are 100% doing something wrong... Email support and figure out what it is or just use another product there are lots of other options other than blue iris if you can't figure it out yourself
thank you for all responses, a reinstall the software and cpu drop to 5%

thank you very much i apreciate you.

reloar

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You really need mainstream in multi-camera preview mode? Really. Gimme a break. You can't have a big enough monitor to justify that.

A high bitrate substream is more than sufficient for multi-camera view and has been a staple of NVRs for years....

And when you solo a camera you get mainstream.

And all along the mainstream is being recorded.

Regardless, you are still doing something wrong. Before substreams came to be in BI I was running more cameras than you on a 4th gen at less CPU than you are seeing on a 9th gen. Clearly user error somewhere.

You can either argue with the great advice given here by me and others - @fenderman knows BI better than probably anyone other than the BI developer - or reluctantly agree to try the suggestions we gave.

Aquí hay una subtransmisión D1. ¿Quiere decirme en la vista multicámara que no es lo suficientemente buena para sus necesidades?

View attachment 174238

How much resolution is really needed for LPR

this substream have a very good quality, really my substream is not suficient good, a posted a photo later[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What cameras do you have? Most cameras allow you to adjust the resolution and bitrate of the substream. That can make a huge difference.

reloar

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
¿Qué cámaras tienes? La mayoría de las cámaras le permiten ajustar la resolución y la tasa de bits de la transmisión secundaria. Eso puede marcar una gran diferencia.
in my cameras the substream only is posible 640x.....[/QUOTE]

Last edited: