BlueIris Context Menu-->Convert Does Not Work. But double Click Clip, click convert button does

Nyghthawk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
[SOLVED] Full Restart of BI program, including services seemed to Queue and Fix everything

The best Title I could come up with.

So blue Iris has been running, unmanaged for the most part since I have most of it setup.

Now I want to "convert" a bunch of these clips to edit (kind of like a timelapse). So I would need the avi/mkv files, but everything I have is in the BVR format.

I figured I would select my camera, click "show only clips from this camera" and select all the clips I want and then right click and go to "export/convert" and click convert. (This is where the problem lies and I will get into that in a moment.) Select my settings, select my destination, and click okay and wait.

The problem, it creates a 32byte clip of one clip, and thats it, does nothing else.

So I try again, but this time with ONE clip. Right click convert. Etc. Same problem.

So I try double clicking the clip, so it goes to the player, and click the export button, works perfect.

This is where i notice when I right click my clips, convert, the top location of the new menu does NOT show the location of the file. But when I click the export button, it DOES show the location of the file, so I have a feeling it is NOT finding the location of the file, when i RIGHT click convert, but it DOES find it when i double click convert.

Now I do not want to convert EACH file separately by double clicking, click convert, etc (about 700 clips). Is there another way to do this? is there a batch convert program, I can use externally? or maybe put these clips in a different folder?

maybe a way to fix this?

Last edited:

Nyghthawk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Apparently a nice restart of everything fixed it all....=/