blueiris support

Billtvt

n3wb
Feb 24, 2019
vermont
I am trying to book a support session for Blueiris support. I have tried multiple times- and there is no payment option to book the services. Instead, I just get a "pending confirmation" message. Assumed that maybe once the appointment was confirmed that I'd get the option to pay, but that hasn't happened and the time slot comes and goes. I've attempted 3x now, still can't get this booked! Can someone assist me on this? Thanks in advance

The Admin for IPCT that handles that is a new father recently PLUS he revamped the IPCT forum software in the last 2 weeks so I know he's been busy. I'm not making excuses for him nor is it my place to make excuses for him to begin with but maybe something got lost in the "revamp". Sorry you're having difficulties but please hang in there a bit longer. :cool:

Paging @Mike !

Thanks for that info. There is no immediate rush on my part, and being a new father should take priority! I will just wait to hear from someone and book when it works. It was the payment issue that stumped me- just no option to pre-pay for the selected time slot. I think I read something that there was a change on payment processors back in Sept (?), maybe that is also part of the issue

Reactions: TonyR