Bouncer

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was having some cam trouble at the time so I didn't get to see the whole thing, but based on what I saw in another cam I think a deer passed by and the coyote either heard it or smelled it. I think it was after the deer but couldn't find it.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I saw where somebody else mentioned a lake and in that picture you can see one. It must be the road going to the right from the front entrance camera.
What looks like a road going to the right in the street cam is not a road. It's a paved walking trail. The road that goes to the left is a short dead end street. There's no public roads that go out to the water in that area. In fact, it's private land and people aren't allowed on the beach in that area.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is one healthy looking 'yote! :cool:
Yep, there's plenty of natural food around here for them to eat. Rodents, rabbits, opossum, raccoons, an occasional stray cat, apples, pares, roadkill deer and I've even seen them eating blackberries off the bush. They don't have to scrounge for food in the same way urban coyotes do. In my Yotie Chomp video the coyote was eating apples that had fallen from the tree.