Bricked ESCAM

YBarakov

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear Colleagues,
I am quite new here, sorry if the theme is already discussed somewhere.
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately after suggested firmware upgrade I have bricked my camera.[/FONT]
Upgrade was suggested because of not functioning PTZ functionality, after discussing and remote testing the camera by technician from the escam company. I do not blame him, since each firmware upgrade is on each own risk.
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Camera is not operative, LAN port is still blinking, IR LEDs working. I have read topic for goldbricker the Dahua camera in cctvforum,com, however I am experiencing problem in identification of IP address of the camera.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tried connecting the camera and computer with lan cable, checking the previous IP address (camera was used only with WIFI, I am not sure whether last wireless address is the same as of LAN one.) Tried with 192.168.1.188 without success, several restarts were done, several resets also-no success.[/FONT]
Thank you for your support in advance.
Best regards