Call Detection HTTP API

joshua.hu

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the camera DHI-TPC-DF1241-T, which has Call Detection. However, I don't have http API to get the command. Can anyone help me please?

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've looked through API version 3.18 and cannot see any mention of Call Detection.
Including no mention under Radiometry (thermal) section.

Maybe you could try setting the user interface to trigger a NET ALARM and use the net alarm API into your code.

joshua.hu

n3wb
Reaction score
I've looked through API version 3.18 and cannot see any mention of Call Detection.
Including no mention under Radiometry (thermal) section.

Maybe you could try setting the user interface to trigger a NET ALARM and use the net alarm API into your code.
Thanks for your help.
Do you have API version 2.95?

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It is not in 2.95 document, cant provide it but only option for Call Detection is in the Traffic API.

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I got API document version 3.18.

(Newer & includes more recent functions.)
@Mark_M does that API give any reference to adding new user groups? I built a small program to add a batch of users, but there is no API to create the groups they are assigned to which would help me out big time

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@Mark_M does that API give any reference to adding new user groups? I built a small program to add a batch of users, but there is no API to create the groups they are assigned to which would help me out big time
I do not see any mention of adding user groups. Only add users or modify users to a group.
1698393951465.png