Calling Failed on Hikvision DS-KB8113-IME1(B)

bugmenot

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm struggling to configure DS-KB8113-IME1(B) to call my phone via the Hik-Connect app.

I do see it in the app (as I've added it to the cloud) and I get motion notifications, but when I press the button on the doorbell, I always get 'calling failed.'
This model does not have a schedule within settings.

I do not have an external station, just this doorbell.
Settings attached. On the session tab, as a password, I've put the device Stream Encryption/Encryption Key.

Please advise.

Attachments

bugmenot

n3wb
Reaction score
@trempa92 sorry to bother directly, but I've seen you helped a lot in similar subjects. I've already browsed tone of them.

bugmenot

n3wb
Reaction score
@trempa92
Just before your comment I've updated software to the latest version available on hik website -> Firmware_V2.2.60_231204 (initially I was on the stock one).
The difference now is that I hear the 3 times beeping sound like when you call someone but the line is occupied.
Are my session settings correct?

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did you factory restore after upgrading ? For hikvision its a must.

After factory restoring, just add it to hik-connecit should work without changing any additional settings

bugmenot

n3wb
Reaction score
@trempa92 Done as you suggested - I've did factory restore after the upgrade.
After that I've:
1. Set static IP,
2. Removed 'old' and added 'new' device on hik cloud (required reenabling hik cloud connectivity in settings),
3. Set doorbell to call the central.

Still motion push notification work, but not the ringing. I am getting three beep's like previously.

EDIT: I figured what was wrong -> 1. update and reset was needed, 2. Do not select Call Management Center, leave it on default.

Thanks Trempa92 <3 much love.

Last edited:

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
2. Do not select Call Management Center, leave it on default.

Yes, this was the key. In this case management center is ivms4200 not hikconnect

add1988

n3wb
Reaction score
I’ve recently installed this doorbell, no indoor monitor just hik-connect app. It’s up and running in the app and updated to latest firmware plus restored and still there is no call coming through on the app when doorbell is pressed it just sounds 3 tones like a call is engaged. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Alisukov

n3wb
Reaction score
Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста какую команду надо отправить на домофон в командной строке любой системы, а именно Python, чтобы замкнул контакты реле. Спасибо