Camera Buying Recommendations

1staaron

n3wb
Reaction score
I know there is a lot of threads regarding the best camera to buy but I cant find any threads that has the answers I am looking for. I'm sure there is one but i just cant find it

What I am looking for is someone that has a POE 30 FPS / Audio / 8 MP Hikvision (or a good brand) camera and can verify the camera is a true 30 fps at max resolution using BlueIris. The audio recording is decent and it is a 8 Mp camera

The reason I am asking, Over the past year I have purchased two cameras from Amazon that claimed to be 30 fps that turned out to be 15 FPS at max resolution and 30 fps at 1/2 the resolution (should have read the small print). I also purchased two lorex cameras that have what I want but cant be accessed from a web browser to change any of the factory settings such as password, water marks etc..without purchasing a lorex dvr (Lorex costumer service refused to exchange the cameras or even assist with figuring out a way to access the cameras) and the Microseven camera that doesn't work with Blueiris even thought the web sites says it compatible. So what I'm looking for is someone that has the cameras I am wanting and can verify everything is as it claims and works with blueiris.

Any help would be greatly apricated