Camera Mounts

SKL111

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All,
I created a Doorbell Camera mount that I 3D Print sell on etsy/ebay because the Amcrest Doorbell I had didn't come with it.

I wanted to see if there was a need for any other mounts for other doorbell cameras or any others that I may be able to make.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Mods, if this violates the posting rules, I apologize and please remove it of course.

SKL111

n3wb
Reaction score

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have two Amcrest doorbell cameras that I installed with whatever came with the camera; both installed and work ok.

I hope you'll forgive my ignorance for asking, but why would I need the wedge mount?

SKL111

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two Amcrest doorbell cameras that I installed with whatever came with the camera; both installed and work ok.

I hope you'll forgive my ignorance for asking, but why would I need the wedge mount?
Some people don't have flat walls, but siding which is at and angle, and some have small entryways where they want the doorbell in the corner and some of those corners themselves are made of siding so its at and angle as well.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ah, makes perfect sense...great idea - I hope they sell like hotcakes!

SKL111

n3wb
Reaction score
Sold a few already, different angles, not like hotcakes but funds 3D printer upgrades. Working on some for Ring, RCA/Ezviz/Hik, Eufy, Arlo and others that I find, apparently people have all kinds of wired doorbell placements.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk