camera not working

yassinee

n3wb
Reaction score
I encountered a problem, the fact that all the cameras and the recording do not work on the internet interface (on internet explorer)
real time and recording only works if i point directly to NVR with VGA port
is there an explanation please
Thanks in advance

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I see you posted on the Blue Iris forum also. "NVR's DVR's & Computers" may have been more appropriate next time but let's see what we can do here:
  • NVR Make and model?
  • You can see the cameras 'live' display only when you use the NVR to VGA interface, you cannot see them 'live' on a PC by using a browser and the NVR's webGUI ?
  • Are you putting the NVR's LAN IP into the browser?
  • Have you tried a different browser?

yassinee

n3wb
Reaction score
I see you posted on the Blue Iris forum also. "NVR's DVR's & Computers" may have been more appropriate next time but let's see what we can do here:
  • NVR Make and model?
  • You can see the cameras 'live' display only when you use the NVR to VGA interface, you cannot see them 'live' on a PC by using a browser and the NVR's webGUI ?
  • Are you putting the NVR's LAN IP into the browser?
  • Have you tried a different browser?
yes sir ,
yesterday all working

yassinee

n3wb
Reaction score
What exactly was "working" yesterday ?
live view and view recording are available in the web interface
today i'cant see the live view and the recording exist but i cant I can't see them(i cant see the video)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
live view and view recording are available in the web interface
today i'cant see the live view and the recording exist but i cant I can't see them(i cant see the video)
Can you post a decent phone image of the problem?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Almost looks like either the substreams got turned off or the plug in went missing. I would try deleting the browser cache and any viewer plugins and re-opening.

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just curious, because I have done this. But did you click on the cameras that you want to view live, over to the left? D1 or whatever number with the camera icon, that will turn blue when it's active?

yassinee

n3wb
Reaction score
Just curious, because I have done this. But did you click on the cameras that you want to view live, over to the left? D1 or whatever number with the camera icon, that will turn blue when it's active?
does not turn blue when I click on