Camera PTZ imporx

ZS6AAG

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, everybody

My name is Jean-Louis Haye, South African and French citizen, i have 2 imporx camera Model; IMP-HD785-FZ from China 20x zoom ( 400usd each), they have been working very well for the last 2 years but unfortunately despite protections from lightnings, they are dead but one is still rotating at start. I am a Ham radio and love to fix electronics staff, but i am stuck with those 2 cameras. The support from imporx is non existent despite many skype messages. I thought to buy a new one the same as before and test module by module to see which one is dead. I don't have any schematics and it is difficult to find repair book for those types of expensive cameras. Did anybody have knodledge about those cameras, schematics, experiences etc... i will be happy to share my knodlege with the community of this forum.
Jean-Louis Haye View attachment IMPORX.webp

Last edited:

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey Jean-Louis

Those online retailers in Africa have very poor after sales service. Suggest you contact Regal in Nelspruit and they can assist with either Hikvision or Dahua. Will be worth your while in the long run.