Camera recommendations for streaming bird feeders

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have some questions about choosing a good camera for live streaming bird feeders in my backyard. I have for several months been feeding birds in my backyard, and have used several IP cameras to stream the activity to a private YouTube stream. I currently have three 5MP Amcrest Cameras, and a Reolink PTZ camera. The Amcrest cameras are good, but cannot zoom or focus closely, and do not have a microphone. I am not happy with the Reolink Cameras (I had two, one died for no apparent reason).

I started this journey before I knew very much about cameras. I have learned a lot since then, but I still would like some advice on a good camera for this purpose.

What are some good cameras that would fit this description:

Capable of streaming directly to YouTube over RTMP.

Manual focus and Optical zoom, preferably at least 5X. Does not have to be pan-tilt.

Microphone, or microphone port.

Good for streaming bird feeders, so something with good image quality that will let you see small, fast moving birds.

Low light is not a high priority, since there is nothing really to see at night, and most of my feeders get a decent amount of sun.

What are some specs to look for? How many megapixels do I need for this? Does sensor size matter, etc?

Thank you in advance!