camera times out in ui3 when going full screen

anotherone

Getting the hang of it
Mar 31, 2022
seattle
I put a PTZ camera model SD29204UE-GN 2mp.

Works find in Blue Iris and in UI3 it shows up fine as thumbnail but when I go full screen it times out. All other cameras work fine in full screen mode.

I'm running an older version of BI - 5.7.3.0

Here's some settings, any idea on what I should change? I'm thinking it has something to do with Live View.

garage-cam-timeout.JPGgarage-cam-bi-Screenshot 2024-07-08 092346.pnggarage-cam-ports.pnggarage-cam-setting.pnggarage-multi-cast.png

I am guessing it is failing to switch over to the main stream for some reason. Does it work when you maximize that camera in Blue Iris's local console?

You could try unconfiguring the sub stream for that camera in Blue Iris's "Network IP camera configuration" panel, to see if the main stream by itself works.

Another thought, sometimes camera configurations get corrupted and you may be able to resolve this issue by deleting the camera and recreating it in Blue Iris. Export that camera's configuration before you delete it just in case.

@anotherone ,
Just curious here.....how are you implementing RTP/multicast that is shown enabled?

Thank you all for the excellent suggestions!

With no substreams enabled it works fine.

And if I enable the second substream it works fine, but with first substream it does not.
So I'll just enable the second one and leave well enough alone.

Thanks again.