Camera works on NVR fine, but not in any apps

thongus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
I'm using a DVTEL Quasar CB-6208-11-I with a Uniview NVR302 8 channel 4k capable

The problem I'm facing is that the NVR works perfectly fine with this camera when used direct. However, if i'm using it on my phone or with the computer client, the image can't maximize to main stream. Right clicking on the info would show a 40%+ packet loss even though on the NVR to Monitor its fine.

The camera has 4 streams which can be disabled to 3, 2 or 1 stream (have tried them all). I've even tried 2 streaming with 1080p and 576 as secondary. But only 576 works on the phone app + Pc client.

I have noticed that the RTSP shows as a single address for both streams which is very odd. So i'm guessing because the NVR is on all the time and using this address, the main stream cannot switch over when using the phone/client.
The RTSP is just a simple rtsp://IP/h264
Contradicting that top theory is i have also tried enabling only a single 3860x2160 stream. Works on the NVR but the clients/phone can't see the image too. I've also tried using the RTSP address of the actual NVR pointing to that camera to no success.

Has anyone faced this problem or have any solutions? Could it be the onvif version is too old ? (2.0)
I've spent hours changing every stream/encoding setting (extremely low br even).

EDIT: If i haven't made it clear, the app/client can see the 576 stream fine