Cameras are recording but no motion video clips ?

Reaction score
Our cameras are set to record when triggered. However, at some point yesterday they continued to show they are recording, but do not produce video clips of triggers.
I may have accidentally changed a setting yesterday, but I’m unable to find which one (if one was changed). The profile is set to 1 for all cameras.
Any ideas?

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Our cameras are set to record when triggered. However, at some point yesterday they continued to show they are recording, but do not produce video clips of triggers.
I may have accidentally changed a setting yesterday, but I’m unable to find which one (if one was changed). The profile is set to 1 for all cameras.
Any ideas?
What is shown when, at upper left, you click on the file cabinet that's to the left of the red "Alert" lightning bolt?

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Try right clicking in that window and, at the bottom, select Database > Repair/Regenerate.

Reaction score
I selected that option and nothing happened/changed (I also selected Delete & Regenerate) ‍♀

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
It looks like the calendar isn't selected at the top? I don't know how it is like that, but if you don't specify a date range it won't show any data. Try clicking that and see if anything shows when you select different dates.

Reaction score
I selected today, but no vid clips still :-(
( I can see my tortoise triggering a camera in the side yard)

Attachments