Cameras compatible with Nelly's H Series

Reaction score
I have a 16 channel IP system I got from Nelly's 5 years ago and has been working great since. I have 13 channels in use but I am building an outbuilding here on the property and want to add a dome inside and another PTZ outside. Nellys has discontinued their H series so I have searched for a Hikvision or Hik compatible camera. Ebay is full of them but I want to be sure it will work seamlessly with my system. Are there any certain specifications etc. that I should look for?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since it is an IP system, you just need to find cameras that are ONVIF compliant.

Preferably since that is a Hikvision OEM (I am assuming), you will want to find Hikvision OEM cameras.

Further, you need to see what the resolution capacity is of the NVR. If it can only accept 2MP cameras, then getting a 4MP camera will not connect.

Reaction score
Thanks! I believe one of the cameras on my system is a 4mp PTZ so must be able to handle at least that. The model number of the NVR I got from Nelly's is: NSN-616-16P
I can call Nelly's tomorrow to find out the resolution of that unit but if anyone can tell from that number let me know. I may be able to go even higher mp perhaps.