Cameras for Restaurant

Reaction score
I am going to be installing a some cameras in a restaurant soon and wanted to get some feedback on my choices. It is a fairly fancy restaurant with a bar. I would like to use more discreet cameras in the dining area and turrets everywhere else. It is located in downtown area with lots of streetlights at night.

For outside covering the street I was thinking of using a duel starlight mini dome - IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M.
Would be mounted under a covered area out of direct sunlight.

Planing on 2 cameras mounted 8' high on posts facing the 2 entrance doors. Would like to use a mini dome IPC-HDBW4231F-AS. The doors glass and are about 15' from the cameras. Would I have problems with IR reflections?

For the dining area I am thinking of using a 4mp mini dome - IPC-HDBW4431F-AS. I could use a starlight but this camera is more for when the lights are on.

For the bar area and kitchen looking at 3 - IPC-HDW4831em-ase.

Rear employee door (dark area) - IPC-HDW2231R-ZS

Does this look like a good plan? Have been going back and forth on using 2mp starlights everywhere but it seems like the higher mp cameras might be better inside as they are more for catching problems during open hours.

I ran cat6 during construction. Also there is a monitored alarm system installed.

Plan on ordering the cameras and a NVR from Andy.

Thank you for any advice!