Cameras trying to connect to old NVR address

looktall

Getting comfortable
Sep 3, 2022
Australia
I have two nvrs and until earlier today their IP addresses were 192.168.1.6 and 192.168.1.108.
They are now 192.168.60.6 and 192.168.60.108.
All cameras have also been changed over to the .60 network and they're all showing on both nvrs and working fine.

However two of them are still trying to connect to the old IP addresses of the nvrs.
One camera tries to connect to the .1.6 and the other camera tries to connect to the .1.108.
I know this because I have inter vlan traffic blocked in my network and so those two cameras keep getting blocked when they try to connect to those two addresses.
They're trying about every 5 minutes and for the life of me I can't figure out what's causing it.

The cameras have been restarted and power cycled.
The nvrs have been restarted but not power cycled.
I can't find any settings in either camera that reference those addresses.
Both cameras are connected to a Poe switch seperate from both nvrs.
No other cameras are doing this.

Any suggestions on what else I can check?

Edit: I did pause the inter vlan blocking rule to let them try and connect to see if they would figure it out but they're still try after the rule is turned back on.
The 1.6 and 1.108 addresses no longer exist on my network, so there's nothing for them to connect to even with the blocking rule turned off.

Normally camera don't connect to NVR. This works in opposite way..
NVR connect to cameras over IP addresses you added camera to them (You see on camera registration page on NVR)..

But there can be services on cameras - like date synchronization, where You put as NTP server address IP of Your old NVR (most NVR are time servers)..
Check all network and services configurations on cameras...

if this will not work, reset those cameras to factory default and configure them one more time..