Camius random scrambled screen issue

Stugatz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope someone can help with an issue I’m having with my camius cams...it’s a pretty random event where the image from my cams scramble creating a trigger in blue iris. If it was only once in a while I wouldn’t worry about it but by the end of the day it creates about 300 false triggers which is a real pain. I’ve tried a bunch of “fixes” with no success and still can’t figure out why it’s happening. I’ve attached a image so you can see the issue. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Try setting the iframe interval equal to the frame rate. Upload a screenshot of your camera's encoding settings if you aren't sure how.

Stugatz

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I’m having trouble finding the iframe option could you give me a hint to where I would find it? Thanks again!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
It is usually on whatever page you find resolution and bit rate and frame rate. In the camera's web interface.

Stugatz

n3wb
Reaction score
Perfect. Thanks for the tip. I’ve lowered iframe to match my fps and will wait to see how they react. Thanks for the help - hopefully this will do it.