Can’t Log Into Uniview Camera

philcav7

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Uniview IPC9312LFW-AF28-2X4 which I cannot log into via eztools 2.0

The camera was just recently unboxed to be used with a hikvision based ipcam talk store nvr (PCT-6084k-8P).

Eztools was used to change the ip address of the camera to match the NVR, it was connected to the nvr and was detected/displayed right away.

I attempted to log into the camera, but eztools will not accept the default name/password. The password has not been changed and I was a little stumped. I had to step away for a couple of days, but am hoping to revisit the configuration this week.

Any ideas why it may not be accepting the username/password? How may I do a hard reset/restore on this camera if needed?
Thanks.

philcav7

n3wb
Reaction score
what username and password are you using?

i was able to set the ip in eztools without entering the password, but did not attempt to log in. After it was connected to the nvr is when I tried to login unsuccessfully.
Not sure if there’s any impact, but while adding the camera to the nvr (hik rebrand) the “use camera activation password” radio button was selected. Not sure if that could have done anything, but I wasn’t in the room when that was done.

I’ve never worked with unv before and trying to get some insight on what it may be.
Thanks.

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, have you tried using the username and password that your NVR uses?