Can I trim & combine BI clips into 1 file then time-lapse it?

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a camera in my basement which records in BI 24\7 and breaks it into 1 hour .bvr files. I would like to make a time lapse of the project to remodel the room which occurred over several days with work occurring only within a certain time frame each day. So essentially I want to take several of the whole (or partial) hourly .bvr files from multiple days, combine them into one file then time=lapse that file down to just a few minutes.
I have no experience with cutting\clipping\combining video files or time lapse so, no idea if this is even possible, (or what software is required if it is possible), but I figured this was the best place to ask. :love:

slidermike

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It has been a long time since i edited video but when i did, i used Vegas Pro software. Last i knew you could try it free.
Whatever software you choose maynot support bvr but you can convert your files to the universal .mp4 format if needed.
My 2 cents, the user base here are great at video centric security help. Post video content creation expertise support is likely going to be something found elsewhere. Never hurts to ask though. There are a wide range of diverse user skillsets here.
Good luck.