Can someone here direct me to the Dahua registration page for new nvr?

Reaction score
Just got a Dahua nvr416-4ks2/L nvr. I will not be using my cell phone to view it ever. It just stays in the house recording 24/7. I think, from my research, that dmss is required to register the units' serial number? Is there any way I can register it with Dahua just by going to a website and plugging in the serial number? It's still in the box and I will be installing it later today, but want to get my ducks in a row first.

Thanks to the forum in advance.

Well, several hours after I wrote this question to the forum, I installed the NVR and the new Dahua 4.0 GUI is beyond complicated. So menu menus and sub menus. Completely different animal than my previous Eyesurv (Dahua) menu. This 4.0 menu is extremely complicated for me, and the look and feel of it is ridiculous. I just powered down the NVR, asked the seller if she could refund me and she agreed to give my all my money back. Will drop it off to her on Saturday, as it was local pickup...in the city where I check my po box on Saturday. Glad I didn't throw away the original packaging. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but things never turn out that way. You can have this 4.0 Dahua GUI!!!

Last edited: