Can you identify car? Uber Eats delivers food and takes amazon package

LeahHodges

n3wb
Reaction score
I've never had a situation like this. Uber's policy cannot allow this kind of inconvenience to its customer. Perhaps this employee was on probation. I think you should contact the customer service and provide the footage from your video camera. I use food delivery services quite often. Even if the company provides a cheap service, the quality is still great. I think that customer focus is what the service industry should pay the most attention to. To avoid becoming a victim of fraud, I always compare and analyze meal delivery companies on moneyunder30.com.

Last edited:

Ckb3

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Was this reported to Uber and did Uber do anything about it?
That's correct. They refused to release any information because I wasn't the account holder, stated the food was delivered as ordered, and the driver who was the uber delivery person wasn't the one who took the package.

Either way, the criminal is serving 90 days in the 33rd street jail (since you have Orlando as your location) and is due to be released at some point this weekend. Correction, got out a few days ago...

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
That's correct. They refused to release any information because I wasn't the account holder, stated the food was delivered as ordered, and the driver who was the uber delivery person wasn't the one who took the package.

Either way, the criminal is serving 90 days in the 33rd street jail (since you have Orlando as your location) and is due to be released at some point this weekend.
I probably would have posted the video on YouTube and asked the question if Uber is complacent when drivers participate in crime and if Uber also provides a get-away-car service....LOL.