Cannot Make Changes To Mini PTZ

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
When I try to change something like the shutter speed it will not let me save the setting. Says it fails. Same when I try to change from 50hz to 60hz. The save fails. Any ideas? I want to set it up for license plate reading but having troubles.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps you changed port/ip and looking at the cached page. Use Ip search or vms4200/sdap tool to make you are accessing the correct url

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
10x. I am accessing address 192.168.0.99. I used the IP search. Http//192.168.0.99. I can access it using SADP but the same results. I have not changed the IP address yet. I was going to wait until after the changes.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
That was it. I had to click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner(windows 10) and open with internet explorer. When I tried it before something was not working right. Got it this time though. Thanks to everyone.

I love this camera. I have two and need to modify the other one now that I know how to do it. I might buy a 3rd one.

patrickmx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
Did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same.
Using ieTab under Firefox, cam 10x.
Unable to save the 60hz setting... And so unable to have correct display setting the shutter with speed priority... And so unable to view licence plate on the saved videos.
Please post the fix.

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,
Did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same.
Using ieTab under Firefox, cam 10x.
Unable to save the 60hz setting... And so unable to have correct display setting the shutter with speed priority... And so unable to view licence plate on the saved videos.

Please post the fix.
That sounds exactly the same problem I was having.
See:https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/14640-Help-with-Huisun-Mini-PTZ-V1
You need to run Internet Explorer, mine is version 11. You should be able to change about everything. Something to do with Plug-in and being able to install it. You cannot use Edge. There is a difference in Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11

patrickmx

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it but it does'nt change anything. The camera reboot and go back to 50hz. Same with ie11, Firefox and ieTab for Firefox.

Any other idea?

patrickmx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I solved a part a the problem: my cam is linked to a DVR hybrid (EV1016) wich controls most a the cam seetings. That's why my settings are overwritten a few time later I save them when I access to the cam's gui (found it in the cam log).

But I'm still unabble to find how to change the frequency from 50 to 60hz. The cam's log don't have any information about this change, and I don't find it in the DVR settings.
The problem is that by night with artificial lighting and speed priority for the shutter, the capture is very bad.
Any idea?