Can't see video stream from mobile networks

Reaction score
Hello !
When I am connecting to my remote BI server from a wifi network using my Iphone 8/ios 13.1.3 it always work whatever the wifi network (home, abroad...) but for a few weeks when I am connecting from a mobile network I can access to the server but I can't see any videos (nor alerts nor live streams). The video windows are just black

Context
- I am using openvpn to access my Blue Iris Server which manages 7 Dahua cameras.
- I've checked the WAN and LAN addresses of my BI server were the same in my BI client
- I am sure the vpn tunnel is established as I can trace it on my asus router and I can connect to the IRIS Server
- I have switched off Avast anti virus but it does not fix the problem

Would be very grateful of any support from the community.

tai4de2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I’ve seen this when I had the bit rate for the web service set too high.

The streaming profiles are in behind advanced button on the web service tab in settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thank you. Will check this but I did not change the bit rate settings and I now suspect a networking issue as Blue Iris And works fine when I am connecting via another mobile network.
Looks like my openvpn/asus router settings are not compatible with the recent move to IPv6 of my mobile network supplier and I am losing a lot of packets in the network (strangely I can connect and see part of the screens displayed by BI or the router administration interface but not all the information which seems to be lost)
Does anybody has ideas on where to start to fix this ?