Caught On Camera: Curb Your Scam (Literally) and Rage [Produced by Larry David]

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
It was quite too obvious, what the motorcyclist did was simply idiotic. The footage speaks for itself
edit: It looks like this was all just an act (at end you will see the credits) :facepalm:
I won't let this thread go to waste, you know if occurred in the real world it would result in real consequences

Getting to close to a cyclist (imagine Bike lanes everywhere):

Last edited:

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's nothing like giving fake accident scammers ideas like a YouTube video classified as comedy!

Now, I have to be suspicious of every scooter and dirt bike driver (in addition to the many other scammers).

Reaction score
It was quite too obvious, what the motorcyclist did was simply idiotic. The footage speaks for itself
edit: It looks like this all just an act (at end you will see the credits) :facepalm:
I won't let this thread go to waste, you know this can occur in the real world with real consequences

Getting to close to a cyclist (imagine Bike lanes everywhere):

The guy falling down is now scam, that's just funny. Remember don't let your brain outrun your feet. Look at his face, that is the look of something is about to happen and there isn't a damn thing i can do about it.:lmao:

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The guy falling down is now scam, that's just funny. Remember don't let your brain outrun your feet. Look at his face, that is the look of something is about to happen and there isn't a damn thing i can do about it.:lmao:
I may be misinterpreting your post, but I believe the scary look is all part of the act.

Originally, I thought it was a true scam that got busted. But, the credits clearly states "Directed by...", which implies actors performing a script.

Reaction score
I may be misinterpreting your post, but I believe the scary look is all part of the act.

Originally, I thought it was a true scam that got busted. But, the credits clearly states "Directed by...", which implies actors performing a script.
I went to the youtube page, he is just putting the names of the uploaders of the video, not the people in the video. The uploader is using other peoples videos. The titles reflect what is going to happen in the video. The you tube channel has one called curb your attitude. It was taken from a cable channel called A&E. At the end of all the videos they same names are there.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I went to the youtube page, he is just putting the names of the uploaders of the video, not the people in the video. The uploader is using other peoples videos. The titles reflect what is going to happen in the video. The you tube channel has one called curb your attitude. It was taken from a cable channel called A&E. At the end of all the videos they same names are there.
If Larry David and Robert B. Weide had nothing to do with the video, then it's a misrepresentation of their work, and therefore, the channel owner is a scammer also.

IMO, the channel owner is trying to be cute by associating the video with the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" staff and music. The video is supposed to be comedy, but there's nothing funny about a scam accident.

Needless to say, I am not amused.

Last edited: