cheapest rtmp (youtube streaming) hikvision dome camera recomendation please

rivachaz

n3wb
Oct 16, 2024
wales
Hi,

please could someone recomendation the cheapest rtmp hikvsion turret style camera please.

doesnt have to be the latest model, but one that can be flashed with a rtmp firmware?

or even rtmp feature enabled ouit of the box?

4mb or 3k, or 4k?

thanks Andrew

You said "dome" in the thread title but "turret" in your first post, which is it? Hopefully "turret", domes are problematic. :cool:

Reactions: Mark_M
Any Hikvision (or other brand) which supports 'RTMP' protocol.
RTMP allows you to stream directly to Youtube without the need of a separate device.

Reactions: TonyR
+1^^^.
I'd concentrate less on a 4K and more on low light capability and a good sensor to MP ratio; consider a 4MP turret camera with at least a 1/1.8" sensor.

Any Hikvision (or other brand) which supports 'RTMP' protocol.
RTMP allows you to stream directly to Youtube without the need of a separate device.
Yes I know that rtmp allows streaming to YouTube , that’s my question , what camera models “turrets” from hikvison provide this?

Last edited:
I recently bought some Hikvision dome cameras, and they seem to be worth the money so far. For the cheapest option with decent quality, I recommend the 4mp DS-2CD2345G0P-I (turret) and DS-2CD1143G0-I (dome). The turret one is around $100 USD, and the dome one is around $70 USD. However, make sure to buy from reliable suppliers. I used to purchase Hikvision and Dahua cameras from some suppliers, but they turned out to be Chinese versions. After trying a few suppliers, I found one that offers overseas upgradeable versions at competitive prices. DM me if you want the contact info

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.