Cloned cameras reporting bitrate

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I have cloned several cameras while testing a few things related to motion detection. When I check the status page, all but one of the cloned cameras are reporting bitrate instead of the original cameras. Wondering if anyone else is seeing this? I doesn't really matter since only one camera is reporting bitrate but I was just curious. Thanks

Attachments

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Look in the camera video tab for Designated group master. It should be checked on the master camera only, unchecked on the clone.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Look in the camera video tab for Designated group master. It should be checked on the master camera only, unchecked on the clone.
I checked and none of the master or clone cameras had that checked. I checked it on each master camera and left the clone unchecked. Now all cameras are reporting bit rate.

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I find it a bit qwerky at times. Keep the masters checked and restart BI.

(Sometimes I have also had to check the clone and uncheck the master and then uncheck the clone and recheck the master.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I find it a bit qwerky at times. Keep the masters checked and restart BI.

(Sometimes I have also had to check the clone and uncheck the master and then uncheck the clone and recheck the master.
Reporting correctly now after a restart.