Color4K-180T too many no signal in BI

AzN_NiNjA01

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone have issues of 4K-180T having no signal counts in BI? I am getting 100s a day depending on how much motion is being detected. I have tried to reset the camera, updated the firmware, changed the resolution, changed the fps down, deleted the cam from BI and reinstalled. Ehternet wire run is 120ft and power from Cisco POE is fine. I asked Andy and he told me to check the logs but I see nothing in the Local Logs. He suggested it was BI problem but when I use browser to live view the camera, I do notice the screen freezing so not sure if its BI related. Anyone else have any experience with no signal counts in BI? I had another camera that had bunch of no signal but after I reset that cam, it went fine without any problems. Currently have 15 cams running and only the 4K-180T is still having this problem.

AzN_NiNjA01

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is the cam on a new cable run that you installed and terminated both Rj-45's?
Yes, I ran all the cables brand new CAT 6 with T568B altho it's flipped backwards, I could not tell if the plug was supposed to face top or bottom but some of store bought had it orange starting from left side when looking from opposite side from where the clip part is so I went with that way, looking online some have it orange starting from left if looking from the clip part of the Rj-45. I just made sure to have both ends all same.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it is mentioned in several threads.

Here is the link to one possible solution.