ComOne Android Wifi Cam

Reaction score
Hi Friends, I m using an "ComOne" wifi camera and manufacture provide suitable over their website which can access through given QR code mentioned in given USER MANUAL. But the thing is when it is installed on Android 10, I cannot login, reset, etc. I have done some resets already. But cannot connect, Pls help !

Chartman

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Friends, I m using an "ComOne" wifi camera and manufacture provide suitable over their website which can access through given QR code mentioned in given USER MANUAL. But the thing is when it is installed on Android 10, I cannot login, reset, etc. I have done some resets already. But cannot connect, Pls help !

Nothing but a pain... Camera needs to be near your router. Android phone/tablet needs to be near phone. You need to be able to scan the QR code on the camera or on the box the camera came in. They usually ONLY work on 2.4G . You could run an app called FING or Network IP scan . Do this before you power up the camera and make a list of the IPs found. Then power up the camera.... wait 30 seconds and run FING to see if there is a new IP address for the camera. Make sure your android device is connected to the same router that your camera is going to talk to... That's all I can suggest. IME it's very hit and miss. I have one that is just sounding an alarm!!!

Reaction score

I would not use wifi as they are not as stable as a wired cameras. But i understand not everyone is in a position to utilize wired cameras. The fact that there are so many brands of wi fi two way talk cameras out there make it very difficult to know what is Crap and what will work. I would check out youtuber lifehackster he has tested a few wifi two audio wifi cameras and if i were you i would choose something he suggest. There will not be any suggestion on this site for wifi cameras as most users utilize wired cameras. Welcome and if you want to check out the cameras most on here use Please go through the forums and read the wiki topics to find out how to get good camera captures of degenerates coming onto your property. Good luck