Complete and Brand New and Unopened Surveillance System (Dahua) Setup Ready for Installation - Big Discount

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I sold my house and moved last year before I was able to have a complete setup installed. I'm renting now and unfortunately am unable to install anything now.

I purchased all my cameras (Dahua) and NVR from Empire Andy, so they are excellent quality. I have 7 IPC-T3241T-ZAS cameras, 1 IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 3.6mm camera, an NVR 5216-16P-4KS2E, WD Purple WD102PURZ 10 TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache Hard Drive, and Monoprice Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Solid, 550MHz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 23AWG, 1000ft. The IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 3.6mm camera included a strobe and audible alert option and was intended to cover my driveway area. Absolutely everything needed for a perfect setup including an NVR that can add additional cameras if needed.

I paid $1,785 for everything listed above and can provide receipts if needed. I am willing to sell everything together for $1,200 plus shipping costs. I live in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, so there would no shipping costs if anyone is interested who lives close to D.C.

Last edited:

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread for visibility since it's been about a month since the original post.